Re: Newer development boards

Hello Michael,

  ASB> Can I boot an install image from microSDHC and install from
     > that onto a USB 2 SSD, then boot from that without the micro-
     > SDHC card?

   MC> I just 'dd' the image onto the SSD and boot - no need for uSD
     > (as I recall; it's been a few years).

    I was hoping for an install image because that might let me change
a few things from the way they're set up in the pre-installed image
that I've been using so far (turn off DHCP for the network interface,
perhaps enable raidframe support).

   MC> ALSO: I have been running an RPi 4B / 8 G for a while now, too.
     > It needs a metal case for heatsinking and a decent (2.5A?)
     > power supply; it's also just as solid.  More power, warmer.  I
     > do run 64-bit NetBSD due to 8G.  It's a quite pleasant
     > experience.

Did you get the 64-bit image from nycdn as Jason mentioned?

Thanks,
  - Andy