*** Error code 1

gdb gives:

Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x0001d26c in yycheck ()

So I compiled awk with symbols and tried again, and awk failed like so:

assertion "s < f->state_count" failed: file "/usr/src/external/historical/nawk/bin/../dist/b.c", line 568, function "pmatch" [1] Abort trap (core dumped) ${AWK} -f ${PKGSRCDIR}/mk/pkgformat/pkg/reduce...

Any ideas why this is happening? If it gives a clue, I think I saw this when updating a PogoPlug a year ago, so I just compiled NetBSD for earmv4 and used that.

Thanks,
John