Re: Trying to install NetBSD on quartz64 model B

ludovic%hirlimann.net@localhost (Ludovic Hirlimann) writes:

> 3. connect serial (but I forgot to connect 3.3v)

When you connect the console, you use 3 wires for GND, TX, RX.
If your USB-serial adapter has a 3.3V (or even 5V) wire, don't
connect it anywhere.

You need to cross TX and RX (TX cable goes to RX pin and RX cable
goes to TX pin). From the image I cannot tell if that's done right.

Some USB-serial devices don't support 1.5Mbps, but Jared's UEFI
image is patched to configure the console to 115200bps.

Greetings,