Trying to install NetBSD on quartz64 model B

Hi There,

After buying a quartz64 model B, I'm trying to make use of it, installing netbsd, unfortunately I'm failing.  This is what I've tried up to now :

1. dded the NetBSD 10 RC6 arm.img file to my emmc module
2. put the module on the board and power said board
3. connect serial (but I forgot to connect 3.3v)
4. Nothing in serial

Second attempt :

1. dded
   https://github.com/jaredmcneill/quartz64_uefi?tab=readme-ov-file to
   the emmc module
2. put the module on the board
3. connected serila with 3.3v
4. Nothing to see in picocom

Using `sudo picocom -b 1500000 /dev/ttyUSB0` to connect to serial.

setup looks like this https://pix.diaspodon.fr/storage/m/_v2/41/062ac74bd-fb82c6/4G2FJUxSwr61/AX6EPm9zI5867VR7KDyhy2zM2gpVjRhGJTnox8P6.jpg

What am I missing, forgetting, didn't read about that I should do?

Ludo

--
https://ludovic.hirlimann.net
https://piaille.fr/@usul