Re: Using MMC on HoneyComb LX2 (patch)

>> The SolidRun HoneyComb LX2 has a 64 GB MMC built in.  NetBSD did not
>> attach the MMC until I patched sdhc@acpi.  See attachment.  Maybe
>> somebody else can try it out.  Does it look ok to apply?

> Couple of comments:

> - The extra NULL checks in sdhc_acpi_attach() are superfluous; the function $

Should be superfluous, maybe.  I've repeatedly been surprised at how
often firewall checks like those trip.

Whether to convert them to a panic, possibly only if DIAGNOSTIC or
DEBUG or sokme such, or just fail to attach (possibly with a message),
I could argue that either way.  But I would argue they should be kept
in some form.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign