Re: Raspberry Pi Zero W almost useless

On 25.01.2024 11:05, Ramiro Aceves wrote:
I see that WIFI bwfm driver works the same as bad as in 10.0_RC1. I
have read that WIFI drivers are not very stable but I do not know
whether what I am experiencing is normal or not. My system is doing
nearly "nothing", at 30 minutes interval cron runs a wget command to
download a little 2 byte file  from https://ipv4.cloudns.net/ just to
inform the DDNS system of my actual IP address. From time to time I
loose network and I cannot longer have ssh access. In order to
overcome that, I wrote a service that reboots the operating system
when network does not work (better than nothing). The service
registers in a file the uptime just before issuing the reboot command:

Earlier I experienced the same on a Raspberry PI 3 however not sure if it was as often as every 30mins.

https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=57308

--
Regards
Bartłomiej Krawczyk