Re: Raspberry Pi Zero W almost useless

bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost (Benny Siegert) writes:

>The symptom I get with bwfm is: either it stops receiving data after a
>while.

I see something similar, but only on a RPI02w. The RPI02w uses one of two
different chips but that pretend to be the Broadcom original. The symptom
is that the sender window (the chip protocol, not tcp) might get closed
and then never opens again.

Currently I work around this by ignoring the window, the chip usually
recovers directly or after reporting a protocol error.

Never seen this on RPI0w or BPI0w.