Re: Changing clock on RPi3B+ causes SD card to stop working

On Sun, 6 Aug 2023 14:01:56 +0000 (UTC)
John Klos <john%klos.com@localhost> wrote:

> But when I use this cheaper card, switching from 600 MHz to 1400 MHz
> immediately makes accessing the card fail:

More frequency = more power. First thing to check with flaky
SBCs is always that there is enough juice on the power rail.

Spent half of last week troubleshooting why one of my Pis chewed
through USB sticks. Problem went away when I switched to a non-LED
backlit USB keyboard.