Re: Problem booting Orange Pi One on NetBSD 10.0_BETA

On Wed, 2023-07-26 at 16:44 +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2023 at 03:31:21PM +0100, Dave Tyson wrote:
> > So the bottom line seems to be that support for the Orange Pi
> > systems
> > is broken at present...
>
> I doubt that any of this is Orange Pi specific.
> Could you please file a PR for the rum(4) issue and another for the
> not auto-defaulting root files system?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Martin

OK, I have submitted port-arm/57545 to cover the random crashes on 9.3
reproduced by simply closing an edit. Inserting a rum(4) device also
triggered a crash, but this was due to dhcpd starting to try and detect
a network. The crashes in different areas suggest a deeper issue.

Dave

PS: I will submit a pr regarding the failure to boot 10.0_BETA on
various arm systems due to non-detection of a root device when I am
back from holiday