Re: NSLU2 kernel build is broken in 10.x

Hi Lwazi!

Thanks for your kind message. I didn't notice your original post.
Sorry for taking long time to fix!

BTW, on NSLU2 with -current, I observe that make(1) frequently
gets stuck in ttyout, and freezes until something is input from
console. I wonder whether this is a recent regression or not.
Have you observed similar problems ever?

Thanks,
rin