Re: RockPro64 pwmfan0 on NetBSD10.0_BETA couldn't get 'cooling-levels' property

> On Jun 9, 2023, at 12:51 PM, joelp%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, I'm still seeing the same message.
>
> I'm happy to try anything else.

The device tree isn’t compiled into the kernel; it’s a file in a particular directory in the boot partition (the msdosfs EFI system partition).

net-helper:thorpej 5$ ls -l /boot/dtb/allwinner/
total 28
28 -rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  25684 Mar 14  2020 sun50i-h5-orangepi-zero-plus.dtb*
net-helper:thorpej 6$

(This is from the one ARM machine I happen to have running right now, and it has a lot of the stuff for other boards removed from its boot partition, but should help you find the right spot on your RockPro64.)

-- thorpej