NanoPi R5S rk3568 boots

 My NanoPi R5S (rk3568 with 3 LAN ports) boots NetBSD/aarch64.

  https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=6913

I found dmesg output at NYC*BUG (almost same as mine)

  https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=6879

that may related with below:

  https://www.mail-archive.com/arm%openbsd.org@localhost/msg02590.html

 And, I found UEFI image for R5S at PersonalBSD (FreeBSD) site

  https://personalbsd.org/download/UEFI-RK356x/NANOPI-R5S_EFI.img

that may related with:

  https://qiita.com/mina_im/items/4626ed7307a9e875ac3f  (Japanese page)
  https://github.com/S199pWa1k9r/quartz64_uefi/tree/nanopi-r5s

 S199pWa1k9r/quartz64_uefi is based on jaredmcneill/quartz64,
modifications for R5S may:

  https://github.com/S199pWa1k9r/quartz64_uefi/commit/aef6d30e2f654cb0aaf8cfa98b466420a2665857
  https://github.com/S199pWa1k9r/quartz64_uefi/commit/f6b46cbdbc62e6f0c9bf55c6d8a980c80b0b6b29

 I dd'ed NANOPI-R5S_EFI.img to SD card, gpt destroy, create
then add loder,uboot,env and netbsd-root partions, that boots good.
cool. greate.

 Two reminders. Serial console might be mandatory.
Soldering 3pin header to "Debug UART". In FriendlyElec's page
say 1500000(1.5M)bps, but I could see output from UEFI and
NetBSD when 115200bps.

-mochid