Re: 2022-04-09-netbsd-raspi-earmv6hf.img (Re: Raspberry Pi update please.)

Hi,

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2021/06/17/msg007310.html
"earmv7hfeb works fine so far, pkgsrc included. aarc64eb doesn't boot
 on a Raspberry Pi 3,"

I'll retest this in the next several days.

Got Reports:
- HDMI output works very well however I wanted to change the resolution
 into 800x600 both tty console and X Window graphical modes. Where should I
 change it? As config.txt with hdmi_group=1, hdmi_mode=1 or hdmi_safe=1
 didn't work.

I have two fixed-resolution displays, and these work consistently on all Pis with them:

# For fixed resolution HDMI displays
hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=1
hdmi_mode=87
# 800 x 480
hdmi_cvt=800 480 60 6 0 0 0
# 1024 x 600
#hdmi_cvt=1024 600 60 3 0 0 0

Change the hdmi_cvt for 800 x 600 to:

hdmi_cvt=800 600 60 1 0 0 0

The "1" after the resolution and framerate means 4:3 aspect ratio.

 8. ftp http://kildall.apana.org.au/~cjb/mandel5.c
 9. cc mandel5.c
10. ./a.out 1024 728 -2 -1.5 4.0 |tee f
11. cat f

host kildall.apana.org.au
Host kildall.apana.org.au not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

Thanks!

John