Re: RPI3 lightening bolt and firmware files

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 03:46:34PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> I am using the image[1] on RPI3B and am facing the lightening bolt symbol,
> just as described in thread [2]. At that time the problem was solved by
> copying the firmware files from [3]. This time around I downloaded from
> the same location, but now Pi does not go beyond the splash screen.

A correction. I had copied the files to /boot, not the vfat partition. I
reverted the change, but the problem persists, i.e.: on boot, red LED
remains lit, green LED flashes twice and remains unlit after that, hdmi
screen does not go beyond splash.

--
Mayuresh