Re: 64-bit pi 3 grief

mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost (Mouse) writes:

>I see no obvious reason it couldn't accept sd0 if specified after sd0
>attaches, even if it wasn't valid when the prompt was issued.

It does, but it still stops and waits for user input.

I'm not sure if automatically aborting input when a device (or just
the specified device) attaches is good user experience. I'd rather
wait some time for a specified device to appear before asking for
input.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost