Re: pinebook status update (20200917)

Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> I am investigating showing battery status in xosview for
> NetBSD/evbarm. Could you please send me the output of "envstat" on a
> Pinebook (not Pro)?

Here's mine, running a very current current, and with a power supply
connected (oh, and the 'battery percent' thing seems to work very well,
and is useful for e.g. xbattbar(1)):

: tih@tara:~; envstat
                               Current CritMax WarnMax WarnMin CritMin Unit
[axppmic0]
               ACIN present:      TRUE
               VBUS present:     FALSE
            battery present:      TRUE
                   charging:     FALSE
               charge state:    NORMAL
            battery voltage:     4.211                                    V
     battery charge current:     0.002                                    A
  battery discharge current:       N/A
            battery percent:       100                                 none
   battery maximum capacity:    10.584                                   Ah
   battery current capacity:    10.584                                   Ah
[sunxithermal0]
            CPU temperature:    49.000                                 degC
          GPU temperature 1:    51.000                                 degC
          GPU temperature 2:    51.000                                 degC

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay