Re: pinebook status update (20200917)

Hi Benny,

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 01:21:38PM +0000, Benny Siegert wrote:
> Hello Jun,
>
> I am investigating showing battery status in xosview for NetBSD/evbarm.
> Could you please send me the output of "envstat" on a Pinebook (not Pro)?

I ran a few envstat logs about a year ago, I hope the output hasn't
changed too much since then:

                               Current  CritMax  WarnMax  WarnMin  CritMin  Unit
[axppmic0]
               ACIN present:     FALSE
               VBUS present:     FALSE
            battery present:      TRUE
                   charging:     FALSE
               charge state:    NORMAL
            battery voltage:     3.700                                         V
     battery charge current:       N/A
  battery discharge current:     0.848                                         A
            battery percent:        23                                      none
   battery maximum capacity:     8.673                                        Ah
   battery current capacity:     2.337                                        Ah
[sunxithermal0]
            CPU temperature:    38.000                                      degC
          GPU temperature 1:    39.000                                      degC
          GPU temperature 2:    39.000                                      degC

The "battery current capacity" value is somewhat bogus, it seems to be
set at boot time but stays constant then.

The "battery percent" value seems to be reliable.

Hope this helps,
  Harold