NetBSD/AArch64 desk/laptop replacement?

My current Thinkpad is dying and I was wondering if the Raspberry Pi 4-B 8GB would be a half-decent laptop replacement, obviously with the addition of a monitor and external drive.

If not the Pi, which other aarch64 board on NetBSD would do the job?

I don't really do gaming or other CPU intensive tasks, but I do some word processing every now and again and I'd like to build my own packages from pkgsrc.

I'm getting disillusioned with newer Thinkpads and the old ones are just too old.

Thanks

--
Ottavio Caruso