Re: Odroid C2 vs. network

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 04:32:45PM -0400, Aaron B. wrote:
> I configured the switch port to 100mbit half duplex no negotiation,
> rebooted the ODroid, then set the switch back to autonegotiate,
> rebooted another time.
>
> It's been working and reliable again ever since.

OK, that is not quite what I see but gave me a hint.

I now have a state where I can boot the soc from SD, connect network cable,
and then will have working network.

If I boot with network connected, the awge never sees any input packets.

So apparently if u-boot plays with the interface we do not properly re-init
it. But now I have a starting point at least...

Martin