Re: a new port to sunxi arm9 platform suniv f1c100s

> sys/arch/evbarm/conf/GENERIC is indeed very much armv7 only.  Perhaps a
> GENERICv5 is a good idea here?

This F1C100s SoC only has 32MB of DRAM ... I think a GENERIC_F1C100 kernel is probably a good idea (i.e. could adapt to multiple F1C100s configurations based on the DT), but I don't think you'd really want to stuff multiple ARMv5 systems (e.g. IXP425 or Integrator with ARM9xx CPU module) into the same kernel -- they're all just too small.

F1C100s is one of the new F Series chips produced by Allwinner based on ARM926-EJS , The have the almost the same features, except for onchip dram or external dram, display mode, etc.

This is the link of product line for F series (aka suniv, and f1c100s is one of them),http://www.allwinnertech.com/index.php?c=product&a=index&pid=4 which includes:

- F1c100s
- F1c200s
- F1c500s
- F1c800
- F2x

I think we can provide a GENERIC-suniv for all the F series

-- thorpej

--
Best Guards!

-- Han Pengfei (kurain)