a new port to sunxi arm9 platform suniv f1c100s

Dearl all.

I am new to netbsd community, although I have tried it about several years ago.

Now I am a embedded developer, I want to port this interesting os to my working on board the suniv f1c100s, which is a ARM9 chip with the device bus aka i2c/spi etc just like the sun4i and referring chips.

I am wondering if somebody is working on it. Maybe we can work together.

And I have some issues:

1. The generic kernel is adopted for ARMv7 series chips, if it could be used for ARMv5 series chips, as there are many common used parts for suniv and the other sunxi chips.
2. The FDT device tree is working for generic kernel now, if we have procedure for apply this for the other chips and boards, like mini2440/imx2 series evaluation boards, includes my futher work for suniv f1c100s.

Best regards!

-- Han Pengfei
--
Best Guards!