Re: Lenovo ThinkSystem HR330A

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, Robert Swindells wrote:

Jared McNeill <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> wrote:
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, Sad Clouds wrote:
2. Where can I buy this Lenovo server in Europe? Quick search on
Google doesn't seem to show anyone selling it.

Not sure, you'd have to ask Ampere or Lenovo. There's a vendor in the UK
that sells other eMAG systems, might be worth checking out as well:

https://store.avantek.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=emag

Another interesting looking system at a slightly lower price point is
this:

<https://www.solid-run.com/nxp-lx2160a-family/honeycomb-workstation/>

I don't see any documentation for it yet though.

Be wary of the pre-production Honeycomb boards as they are not SBSA compliant (and I'm told not upgradeable). I would hold off for the one of the final boards because I am sick and tired of writing clock and pinctrl drivers :)