Re: FWIW a20-olinuxino-lime2 u-boot version

> On Jul 9, 2019, at 10:26 AM, tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost wrote:
>
>> I'll make a pkgsrc change for that tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks for reporting it.
>
> Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, but just pushed these additions in.  In addition to the standard board, I included the u-boot for the version with the optional eMMC module (u-boot has 2 different configs for the two different flavors, and they use different .dts files).

-- thorpej