BPI-P2 zero questions

Greetings,

I own BananaPI P2 Zero board and wish to run NetBSD on it.
BPI-P2 Zero is BPI-M2 Zero but have eMMC and PoE support.
According to Allwinner NetBSD evbarm wiki this board may
be supported like Orange PI Zero (the only board having
same H2+ CPU).

I have tried recipes from wiki: using armv7.img + u-boot.
It works but with different results on different u-boot
images.

OrangePi Zero u-boot make best result - it boots,
try to load PXE, succesfully loading dtb file from tftp, but
or with Kernel symbol table missing! on NetBSD stage-2
loader.

Orange Pi Plus 2E also works, but seem to have problems
with network, stage 2 also fail.

BPI u-boot do not work at all.

If someone is interested to help me get it working - I have
full logs about this boots and can experiment with the board.

Thanks in advance.
--
SY