Re: Odroid XU4 Support

On 17/05/2019 21:45, hominoid wrote:
Nick, You were correct, thanks.  What is interesting is the same microSD
cards that I was using worked fine for NetBSD and Linux on my Odroid-C2
and with Linux on the same Odroid-XU4.  It is only NetBSD on the XU4
that had a problem. I dug out a 256GB Sandisk Ultra (had to dump the
data) that I flashed NetBSD on that worked fine on the XU4.  Could this
be a driver issue related to the XU4?

Yes. It's not really my area and was hoping others would take a look.

Nick