Re: Odroid XU4 Support

Nick, You were correct, thanks. What is interesting is the same microSD cards that I was using worked fine for NetBSD and Linux on my Odroid-C2 and with Linux on the same Odroid-XU4. It is only NetBSD on the XU4 that had a problem. I dug out a 256GB Sandisk Ultra (had to dump the data) that I flashed NetBSD on that worked fine on the XU4. Could this be a driver issue related to the XU4? Just seems strange that the microSD cards with the issues worked on the same XU4 with a different OS and on the C2 under NetBSD and Linux. I have not seen this situation before.