Re: Help with device tree overlays on RPI

> On Nov 12, 2018, at 9:26 AM, yarl-baudig%mailoo.org@localhost wrote:
>
> I don't know what you are talking about when you say
>> I'm using a tweaked rpi-mkknlimg.sh from skrll@ that adds the DDTK dynamic device tree tag
> but I use an overlay /boot/overlays/myover.dtbo using 'dtoverlay=myover.dtbo' in /boot/config.txt
> with not the last but a recent disk image.

I just tried updating the VC boot code using a recent GENERIC aarch64 image downloaded a couple of days ago.

No change.

Tried renaming the file to something shorter -- no change.  With or without the .dbto extension specified in the config file.

Can you share what your overlay source file looks like?

-- thorpej