Re: Cortex-A9 boot problems with d-cache on Zynq

Hi all,
I’ve got a few days off work, so I can spend a bit of time on helping get the Zynq support a bit more fleshed out. Given people’s interest in the Zynq, I’ve created a temporary repo on GitHub at https://github.com/lparkes/netbsd-ZYBO and once all the changes have been folded back into -current, I’ll delete the repo.

My goals are:
	1) Document how to setup the Xilinx SDK and debugger for use with the NetBSD kernel
	2) Document and/or implement in pkgsrc-wip the latest version of u-boot with ZYBO support
	3) Add support for FDT (and document how to convert to FDT?)
	4) Fix the sdhc timeout errors

Most of these have been 80% completed by myself or others, so that just leaves the other 80% to be completed.

Please feel free to send me any pull requests, patches, hints, tips or code that you think might help.

Cheers,
Lloyd