GSoC 2018 Machine-independent EFI bootloader (for ARM)

Hi Jared,

It's great to talk to you. I am interested in the project "Machine-independent EFI bootloader ( for ARM )" and it would be great if you can help me understand the project more clearly and access, if I will be able to contribute to it, so that I can start as early as possible for the application.

I am proficient with C, but have not worked on kernel before except from a few not-so-successful attempts to make a device driver, but yes, I have compiled the Linux kernel with a Hello World module once. I am very much eager to learn.

Hope you look into it.

Thanks,
Harsh Khatore