Re: invisible.ca/arm

Hi Andreas --

Multiprocessor support for 32-bit kernels on these SoCs is a bit more complicated as secondary CPU startup is controlled by ARM Trusted Firmware and always start up in 64-bit mode. Primary focus will be on getting SMP working in 64-bit mode.

I don't know of anybody working on a driver for the Pinebook's Wi-Fi chip (RTL8723cs SDIO) at this time.

What does the crash look like? I had two issues: one with GIC, which I recently fixed in HEAD, and another vfs related panic that never quite made sense to me. Hoping either a new U-Boot or 64-bit kernel will make that problem go away, but haven't had a chance to test either yet.

The question of the auto build cluster is better answered by the NetBSD admin staff.

Cheers,
Jared