invisible.ca/arm

Hi,

I wanted to ask who invented "http://www.invisible.ca/arm"; and say thank you. I discovered it while looking for a NetBSD build for Pinebook. Unfortunatly some things are still not working with it like multiprocessor support. Only one CPU is used for now. Of course I am now very curious when the next build will be uploaded. Another thing is that packages seem not to be uploaded.

As I have a pretty capable desktop AMD64 PC so I wanted to ask If I maybe can help building packages and upload them or something.

I was a happy NetBSD user back in 2004 - 2006 and I would love to use NetBSD again e.g. on my PineBook.

Many thanx and best regards
Andreas Drewke