Re: How to install the new kernel image?

On 01/01/2018 08:30, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

Your booting infrastructure is newer, though.  I should probably try
updating those files, and see if that helps.

I've been scratching my head about the boot problems for *some* boards. I seem to have found one that can't boot the same image as all my other RPIs and was going to try newer firmware.  If all else fails I think we might need to raise a firmware issue and get help that way.

Nick