Re: How to install the new kernel image?

Harold Gutch <logix%foobar.franken.de@localhost> writes:

> Nick explained that in a mail on Dec 10 with the subject "Heads-up:
> RPI FDTisation committed".  In short, you're missing the .dtb files,
> you need to copy those over to the FAT partition too.

Thanks -- I'd missed that.  Still, it didn't actually make any
difference.  I just copied them as-is into /boot .

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay