Re: 'build.sh -m evbarm -a earmv7hf -j 8 build' fails in librumpdev_raidframe.so

Pe 10 nov. 2017 04:14, "Greg Troxel" <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> a scris:

Eddy Petrișor <eddy.petrisor%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> I am trying to build NetBSD from a linux host and it seems to be failing
> consistently with this error:
>
> --- dependall-usr.bin ---
> /home/eddy/usr/src/pine64/netbsd/src/obj/destdir.evbarm/usr/lib/librumpdev_raidframe.so:
> undefined reference to `rumpns_booted_method'
> *** [rump_allserver] Error code 1
>
> nbmake[5]: stopped in
> /home/eddy/usr/src/pine64/netbsd/src/usr.bin/rump_allserver
> 1 error
>
> Am I doing something wrong, or this is something that is indeed an issue?

Probably you are not.  If you didn't start with a clean objdir/destdir,
I would rm -rf them and restart.

I already tried this and even used git clean -f -d -x which basically removes anything which is untracked by git.

As said before, I use the official git clone.

> Is there someting related to -j8 or to the linux host?

Not all that likely related to -j8.  If related to linux, there's a bug.

This smells like a change that needed a rump change.  I would recommend
doing a "git remote update -p" and "git merge --ff-only @{u}".  Which
amounts to git pull, from someone who dislikes the merge commits it can
make :-)

I have no local changes in the tree.

I'll kick off a build of current from cvs, on netbsd-7 amd64.

Thanks. Waiting for the confirmation.

Eddy Petrișor