Re: Allwinner H3 support added to -current

Excellent work, Jared!

Using the Nanopi-M1 with u-boot mainline 2017.07

Pretty much the same thing you are running, so no surprise.

Can we build u-boot natively on NetBSD? I know something was worked on
and sent to the u-boot devs.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you.