Allwinner H3 Orangepi PC, nic not working.

Hello Jared.

First of all, thank you so much for your work.

The board is working as the others, but the h3 emac is not defined in the dts files, and when I try to use the ones from u-boot-2017.05, I get

sunxiemac0 at fdt1: EMAC
sunxiemac0: soft reset timed out

Also, I've a Ralink usb wireless card working perfectly with Netbsd 7.1 that doesn't work with Netbsd 8 or current (At least with earmv7hf, in RPI2 and Orangepi PC boards).

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2017/07/31/msg032116.html

Regards.
trebol.