Re: Odroid heat issue and lock up

After testing on pin 40 the voltage never drops below 4.994v.

The SDcards I've tested are fine.

I can't tell if it is a heat issue or not. I don't know if access to the
Ordoid sensors is supported yet. So the issue could be NetBSD related.

But if no one else is having issues, it could just be the board.

There is a lock up that happens without the board getting hot, or at
least is doesn't seem like it is related. Anytime I do something wifi
related with a usb urtwn device, for an extended about of time, it locks
up. Like youtube-dl or Netsurf-GTK. A work around is limiting to one
core and droping to the lowest CPU frequency. Using Seamonkey will lock
it up, even when running under reduced specs.

I probably will not replace this board. I'll just go with another
Allwinner A20, A31, or H3 board <-(thanks to jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost).

If anyone wants me to try something with the board, I'm keeping it up
and running until I decide which board to go with and it arrives.

The orangepi+ or bananaM2+ both look good. I don't know it the BananaM2
is supported with the other A31 boards or not.

So I am pretty convinced the board is bad, but have no interest in
testing with other operating systems. This issue is solved, I guess.
But like I said, I'm willing to examine something if someone is
interested.

Thanks for the replies.