Re: Off Topic: R PI 3B for $10.95

Find what, that you're in the US?  I went to www.oxy.edu to see where
it was because I'd never heard of it.  There were people at my last
job whose job it was to maintain databases of course equivalencies at
large numbers of colleges for the sake of transfer students.  I was
associated in a technical role.

I did some searching on Amazon's site also through Google using the
site:amazon.com tag in my Google searches.  I searched for things like
"raspberry pi" 10.95 site:amazon.com

I suspect there are counterfeit Raspberry Pis out there like there are
counterfeit ICs and other things.  Like SD cards.  But it's in
Amazon's interest to weed these out.

The Pi is (mostly) unique in being built by a non profit foundation
originally for the purpose of getting low cost computers into kids
hands for educational purposes.  Since anybody can buy one they have a
side role as controllers in industry, cryptocurrency for example.  I
have a Pi Zero running an ASIC.  If you spend time in the forums at
bitcointalk.org you'll find they're commonly used.

As far as I know they only sell to Radio Shack and Element 14 (Newark
Electronics).  Everybody else charges more, not less.  Zeros have
different suppliers.
https://www.raspberrypi.org/files/about/RaspberryPiFoundationStrategy2016-18.pdf

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX