Re: Off Topic: R PI 3B for $10.95

Yeah, sorry about that. Yes, I’m in CA/US. (Just curious; where did you look to find that?)

Presumably the price would be the same anywhere (except for currency conversion issues). I used a vender who was *not* in California, since they collected no sales tax. No idea about shipping. My point was, in fact, the price of the unit itself.

I would speculate that it’s not a scam, but a case of wannabe sellers killing each other in order to gain market share and respectability. We’ll see if I actually get the thing.

Personal email.  hbhotz%oxy.edu@localhost