Re: NetBSD/evbarm on qemu

Nick Hudson wrote:
> The directory is a combination of MACHINE and ARCH...

I figured that, I'm just wondering what the actual command is that
creates it by that name during the release process, so that I can use
the same command in local builds to create an identically structured
tree, so that the test scripts and their users won't have to deal with
two gratuitously different naming conventions.

If no one here knows, I suppose I'll ask releng next...
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost