Re: Any Interest in Install Doc Updates for Beaglebone?

Even if I tell you to go buy a serial cable to finish the install?

The jury is still out, but I may need it and it hasn’t arrived yet. (Didn’t feel like paying Fry’s $20 for something where I’d still have to chop the DB9 connector off and futz with soldering a jerry-rigged socket on. Got one via Amazon for, I think $6.)

If you don’t need any debugging feedback and can do everything perfectly the first time, then I’m sure you can construct a functional SD card from another NetBSD machine.