Re: evbarm port on the Beagle Bones / Beagle Boards

On 06/05/2017 22:22, Hans Bentum wrote:
> So, I added to the rc.conf (I have the daily build: NetBSD 7.1.0_PATCH
> (BEAGLEBONE.201705031020Z), I saw that your version is NetBSD 7.99.71
> (BEAGLEBONE))

Apologies, I got my wires crossed. In my original instructions I pointed
to a daily snapshot from HEAD and was assuming people would try that.
Reading your report, I made the assumption that you tried snapshot from
HEAD & then went back to a netbsd-7-1 snapshot where things worked..

Sevan