Missing RPI images after build?

	Hello.  I realize I've been asking a lot of what are probably naive
questions on this list, but I'm new to the ARM port of NetBSD, but not new
to NetBSD.  I've now successfully built  the evbarm tree with:
./build.sh -D /var/tmp/netbsd-rpi -O /usr/local/netbsd/obj-rpi -j 4 -m evbarm -a earmv7hf -U release

I thought this would generate a rpi.img file down in the releasedir of the
object tree.  However, it did not.  There were no errors in the build
process, so I must be building the wrong thing.  The RPI wiki says to use
the above command to get the rpi images.  What command should I be using to
generate the rpi.img files as seen on nyftp.netbsd.org?  Is there a
post-build script I need to run to make these images?
-thanks
-Brian