Re: Having trouble bilding src tools on NetBSD-5.2 for arm platform -- any ideas?

	Hello.  The reason it's not static is because we don't declare it as
static in src/include/strings.h.  If we put static in this code snippet,
gcc complains and the build fails.  I didn't want to change
include/strings.h just because I'm building on something other than
NetBSD-6 or NetBSD-7.

Is the fix to remove the inline here?
-thanks
-Brian