Re: NetBSD on Raspberry Pi 3

	Hello.  I see John's e-mail and looked at the dmesg output for the
various Rasbery Pi models.   I'm happy to see the spkr driver working under
the newest snapshot.  My question is about the bluetooth and wifi chip on
the RPI3.  Has anyone looked at the feasibility of making a driver work
with these components of the RPI?  I saw anote somewhere saying that the
author thought the wifi part would be hard but the bluetooth would be
fairly easy.
It seems like the ubt(4) driver  should be pretty easy to amend to make the
bluetooth side of the broadcom chip go, but I don't know a lot about the
wifi side.

Thoughts?