Re: How to "upgrade" RPI? (I got a panic)

From: John Klos <john%ziaspace.com@localhost>
Subject: Re: How to "upgrade" RPI? (I got a panic)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 05:27:22 +0000 (UTC)

>> I plan on building a release from current in the next few days and
>> trying again before I mention the panic in case it's fixed.
> scp -r all the sets, then untargzip each one in / except etc.tgz, then
> run postinstall -s /wherever/etc.tgz check and fix what it reports.

and one more for RPI, to upgrade kernel,
gunzip ${MNT_CDROM}/evbarm/binary/kernel/netbsd-RPI.bin.gz ... for RPI RPI0
gunzip ${MNT_CDROM}/evbarm/binary/kernel/netbsd-RPI2.bin.gz .. for RPI2 RPI3

each dmesg:
https://github.com/ebijun/NetBSD/tree/master/dmesg/earmv6hf/RPI[023]

and copy to MSDOS partition. (not netbsd ld0a partition)
cp netbsd-RPI.bin /boot/kernel.img
cp netbsd-RPI2.bin /boot/kernel7.img

before upgrade image,I got backup SD to image,vnconfig command can help us.
https://github.com/ebijun/NetBSD/blob/master/RPI/RPIimage/Image/Makefile
https://github.com/ebijun/NetBSD/blob/master/netwalker/Update/Makefile

---
Jun Ebihara