Re: Looking for ARM hardware

Hi,

I'm thinking of replacing my firewall with an ARM machine running
NetBSD (current is fine).

I'd like 2 Gigabit ports and a couple of USB ports built-in. I would
prefer one coming with a case.

So far I've deployed around a dozen or so Dockstars and PogoPlugs running NetBSD with USB-ethernet for the second ethernet. Since this solution only gets up to around 50 Mbps, I'm also waiting for suitable hardware to become cheap enough.

I'm about to order one of these:

http://www.banana-pi.org/r1.html

The Banana Pi that I have runs NetBSD very well, so I expect the R1 Router will work well, too.

John