Re: How to use the beagleboard.img.gz on a BeagleBone Black

> On 22 Jun 2015, at 15:09, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> I don't know anything about beaglebones, but for other devices
> you need to add the proper u-boot version to the image, see
> for example:
>
>    http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/allwinner/#index4h1
>
> (and by all means, if you find out what is missing, please update
> http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/beaglebone/).

No problem

> Can you give us a few more details? Are you using serial console?

Yes, using a ftdi uart plugged into the console port.

> Can you talk to u-boot? What boot command are you using?

No, no output on the console at all.
Theres not even a u-boot binary on the fat partition of the image.
Not a problem however, I'll dig through & see if I can roll a new image with the necessary bits.

Sevan