Re: Exynos 4412 build failed kernel=ODROID-U3

Hi team,

Just to keep this thread alive, I haven't seen any related post on the wiki. (http://wiki.netbsd.org/recentchanges/)

I do understand you're all busy. Maybe we could just have a quick draft and guideline here.

If I then get to a point where it's working I will be happy to write the process down on the wiki.

So far everything does compile successfully adding this -m evbearmv7hf-el :

./build.sh -U -u -m evbearmv7hf-el kernel=ODROID-U

./build.sh -U -u -m evbearmv7hf-el release

Even though the name might be confusing I believe the image is then: /usr/obj/releasedir/evbarm/binary/gzimg/beagleboard.img.gz

What's next? Do I have to apply u-boot at the beginning of the card? (from here: ftp ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/u-boot-2014.10.tar.bz2) Is there a specific formating of the sdcard before applying the image? For those who made this boot successfully, please let us know briefly the steps. That will be truly appreciated.

Thanks.