Re: change secure level

> No, AFAICT the RPi uses u-boot directly and can not load modules from the
> boot loader. You would have to add a script to /etc/rc.d/ to load the module
> early enough (before securlevel is raised).

Fair enough.
Simple script there, with
  modload pf
and in rc.conf
  script=YES
might do the trick? How early the script should be read?

> I wonder if we should have a /etc/modules.conf file to list modules that
> are auto-loaded early, but most people prefer running their firewall in a
> fixed kernel configuration without any modules.

Yep. On freebsd I put lines for firewal in kernel confuguration
and recompile. My best bet is that, if I set pf|npf=Yes, it has
to autoload the module? Some pass all file would work as a test.

Spite I ask too many questions and bother some of you on the list,
trust me, I have a lot of fun with both rpi and netbsd, so far.
Best regards

                     Zoran